e-Alim First Year Course is an intensive course divided into 3 semesters.
Which will cover 5 main Subjects:
1. Arabic Grammar (Nahw): Students will learn and memorize Arabic Words, Arabic Phrases, and sentence structure.
2. Arabic Morphology (Sarf): Students will learn the structure of a word by way of forms and patterns.
3. Arabic Literature (Adab): Students will learn how to apply and practice their knowledge from Sarf and Nahw by reading Arabic texts.
4. Hadith: Students will memorize and understand the narrations of the Prophet ﷺ.
5. Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh): Students will learn the Islamic rulings regarding Purification (Taharah), Salah, Fasting (Sawm), Zakat, Hajj and other contemporary Islamic rulings.
Mufti Zakaria Memon
Shaykh Ibrahim Memon Madani
Mufti Samir Wahid